1701 Northpark Dr #4, Kingwood, TX phone (281)590-8448. PO Box 60947, Houston, TX 77205
Durable Medical Equipment of Texas
DME of Texas specializes in lifting, transferring, and positioning products for people with limited mobility, both in home care and in institutional surroundings. We carry the finest quality accessibility equipment available today, and our highly qualified specialists offer the best in assessment, installation, training, and continuing service.
Durable Medical Equipment of Texas and Elevators of Texas, Inc. partner to combine years of experience in our overlapping specialties, working together to provide customers with the best solution for their individual needs. We offer a truly comprehensive service package, with consultation, planning, installation, implementation, training, and maintenance, and then continue this relationship with the customer over many years.
Our relationship with our customers begins with consultation, but does not end after the lift system has been installed. Our success comes from continuing to ensure that customers' needs are met through ongoing support. Quality care is our highest priority.
Here's what you can expect from us:
Assessment and Planning
- Detailed design and planning with our experienced staff
- Full set of plans
- Full structural designs and drawings
- Engineering approvals and stamped drawings, as required
- Privacy curtain layout design
- Comprehensive product range to address the complete transfer needs of the home or facility
- Full installation service and coordination
- Arrangement for minimal disruption during installation
- Experienced installers sensitive to the healthcare environment provide high quality service
- Installation under the requirements of Infection Control Standard Can/CSA Z317.13-03
- Customer training by our staff includes lift operation, track function, sling usage, and different sling applications in a hands-on session
- Training DVD with training program modules
Certified Aging in Place Specialist (CAPS)
As you grow older, you want to continue living in a familiar environment throughout your maturing years, which means living in your home safely, independently, and comfortably, regardless of age or ability level.
A Certified Aging in Place Specialist (CAPS) can help you do that. We know the techniques for designing and building aesthetically enriching, barrier-free living environments.
A professional Certified Aging-in-Place Specialist (CAPS) has been trained in:
- The unique needs of the older adult population
- Aging-in-place and accessibility home modifications
- Solutions to common barriers